What is the Internet For?
- Look at the argument you made about the internet for today’s class. Compare it to the three models of arguments and decide which it resembles most closely.
- As a group, compare your arguments and see what ideas and evidence you have in common, and what is different for each of you
- Construct a new argument together that incorporates ideas and material from the whole group. Choose one of the models to follow.
- Share your group’s argument with the class
- Publish the argument via the blogs of group members. You can duplicate it at each blog with links to the others, or if you feel ambitious, you can use each blog to represent points, or sides or other parts of the structure.